Christmas Valley/North Lake Chamber of Commerce
Phone: 541-576-3838 Fax: 541-576-2079 email: email@example.com
Community involvement is our top priority
Welcome to the Christmas Valley/North Lake Chamber of Commerce
North Lake Chamber of Commerce will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in company and product recognition. North Lake Chamber of Commerce has been located in Christmas Valley since 1965. Let us put our experience to work for you.
LOCATED IN THE GREAT OREGON OUTBACK
North Lake County is a land of diversity and contrasts. Located in central Oregon, the changing landscape provides timbered mountains, vast plains, sand dunes, marshes, volcanic flows, towering rimrock and lush, green agricultural areas. A rural area, this semi-arid region of Oregon is hometown friendly and supplies visitors with a different kind of vacation destination.
The area provides great fishing and hunting, ATV riding, camping, horseback riding, hiking, golf, a historical museum, bird watching opportunities, famous archeological sites, geological oddities, and much, much more.
Comfortable accommodations are available for visitors, and there is a wide assortment of restaurants available, whether your tastes run to hamburgers or gourmet meals.
North Lake County includes the towns of Fort Rock, Christmas Valley, Silver Lake, Summer Lake and Paisley.
We are all ready to welcome you...
For more information please:
Debra Morehouse Hofer
Things to do:
* Trout and bass fishing
* Big game and bird hunting
* Scenic hiking
* Bird watching (over three hundred species)
* Wildlife viewing
* Snowmobiling on Winter Rim (seasonal)
* Touring and mountain biking
* ATV riding at the sand dunes
* Exploring local caves
* Horseback riding
* Photographic opportunities
* Local gift shops
* "Old Fashioned" 4th of July celebration with parade, fireworks, and demolition derby
Places to go:
* Crack In The Ground
* Lost Forest
* Sand dunes
* Back Country Byway
* Fort Rock Monument State Park
* Table Rock
* Fort Rock Homestead Museum - a must see!
* Ana Reservoir
* Thompson Reservoir
* Duncan Reservoir
* Silver Lake Ranger Station
* Fort Rock & Silver Lake historical cemeteries
* Christmas Valley full length, 9 hole, Links-Style Golf Course
* Green Mountain fire lookout
* Summer Lake Wildlife Refuge
* Devil’s Garden - home of the Lava Bear
* Summer Lake Hot Springs
Copyright © 2016. Christmas Valley/North Lake Chamber. All Rights Reserved
The 2015 Edition of the North Lake County Tourist Guide is now available at many Businesses in town and by request by calling 541-576-3838 or by emailing the Chamber at; firstname.lastname@example.org